The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Shower Curtain, '63 a/s Rearbath

Does anyone have a picture of or a description of the shower curtain for a
'63 Land Yacht rear bath?

This airstream I acquired had quite a bit of the original furnishing and
equipment, down to the hubcaps.  But the corner shower curtain is missing,
and I'm trying to figure out a way to either make a replacement curtain or
acquire one.  But to make one I need to see what the original looked like.

If anyone has pictures of this, or any pictures of a '63 Airstream 26' Land
Yacht, they can email them to me at HLove11179@aol.com.  Please put
"Airstream Pics" in the subject line so I don't automatically delete them
(can't be too careful with all these virus' lately).

There are two hall curtains that were original equipment, and I'm assuming
that the shower curtain must have looked something similar.

Thanks for the help.

Fair Winds and Following Seas....

Hal