The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Looking For a Good Solar Installer

Dick,

     I don't know just what your solar needs are, but I have found a flexible solar panel works fine for me.  I originally put one my boat, where I was satisfied with its performance.  You can see a little about it on my website at http://www.tompatterson.com/Sailing/Sailing/Solar.html.  When I wanted a solar panel for my trailer, I went the same route.  When I set up the trailer, I connect the panel to the batteries, and disconnect when travelling.  It takes only a moment, and didn't require any installation.  You can also see this type of panel on the West Marine web site at http://www.westmarine.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=201&prrfnbr=7454&outlet=

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com