The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Vista Vues

One of the differences between the Arogsy and the Airstream was the
Argosy was never built with the  double pane windows common to the
Airstream.   Itt was only to keep the prices down on but  the Argosy
owners (such as me and my '78 trailer) have  fortunately  missed the
problems that many Airstream models later suffered with.  I am not sure
when A/S changed the Argosy Motor Home into the Airstream motor home if
they put in the double panes in the A/S but suspect they probably did.

Roy Lashway