The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Insert Moulding (Airstream/Argosy)

What I am wondering is, whether that insert molding for the Argosy is available
at all?  The moulding on my coach (28 foot motor home) was long gone when I
bought it, the previous owner (or some RV place) had painted an orange stripe
down the center of the aluminum track ... not quite the same.  The RV place I
dealt with put in some cream colored molding ... not quite the same either.

John