The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Freshwater Woes & Thor

I am too new to offer any good ideas on how to deal with the crummy
situaqtion, however I can tell you that I have seen LOTS of complaints about
Thor and their related products on other sites. I know that is no
consolation for your present state,
    I am afraid that the new Airstreams are Airstreams in name only. I can
only hope that the managers at Thor realise that people value what gave
Airstream its following, quality. I hope that these guys do what is right
and really fix this for you. I have toyed with the idea of a new
Airstream,but for now I'll set my sites on older. best of luck.
james53@ameritech