The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] fresh water tank woes

I am so glad they are going to make the repairs. Of course it should have
been built better in the first place... maybe more and more of these
happenings will make Airsrteam take a look at their quality control. It's
unfortunate that you will have the expense and inconvenience of taking it to
Jackson Center.... I donlt suppose they offered to pick it up and tow it in.

Interesting that you mentioned the list and it may have helped.

I was at war with a lunatic dealer and in the middle of nose to nose combat I
mentioned that I own the Airstream list on the internet and that this
incident would make an interesting story.

Within minutes things calmed down considerably... I even heard, "I think
we've gotten off on the wrong foot..."

LOL... the internet is a pwerful place... you can reach so many people so
quickly.

Let us know how it goes.

Hunter