The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Another good experience...

Ehrhardts RV just changed out my furnace for a new 30kbtu Suburban and I recommend them highly for the quality of work and the professionalism of the people...

Ehrhardts is a small (2 bay) shop that does a lot of Zip Dee's work... I picked their shop after a number of word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers...Their shop backlog is 2 weeks plus and I can see why...customers keep coming back...

The installer had to take part of the sink cabinet apart and change the gas line due to a different location for the inlet...Shop labor charge is $65 per hour and it took just under 3 hours... ( about an hour more than expected by the shop manager)   all in all I think I received excellent value and quality work....

You can find Ehrhardts if you are in the area at   776 W. Oakton in DesPlaines IL  60018   phone 847-437-3421

Good Luck in your travels....

Jim