The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] fresh water tank woes

Ray,

I am nearly speechless... I would call the president of Thor and the
president of Airstream.... and possibly an attorney if they didn't offer to
make good.

Tell them you will plaster this story all over the internet.... you will tell
them what a piece of crap your $60,000.00 trailer is....

Jeez, I feel sick to my stomach for you.

Once I painted lemons all over a car and drove it to the dealer on a Saturady
morning and threatened to leave it parked out front for the whole day...and
every day after if they didn't fix it.  They fixed it.

I think that might be appropriate behavior under the circumstances.

Hunter