The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] refrigerator

Can anyone tell me if three is any advantage to running the refrigerator
on gas
or electric.  I know that it gets cold a lot faster on electric. I will
be running it
for a week non-stop. The minimal cost of gas vs no cost for electricity
is a
non issue.  Is either one more reliable or better for the life of the
unit. The unit
has been alive for 28 years, but I have owned it for only two.

                                                    Thank You
                                                    Frank Streeks 72
Trade Wind 25 ft