The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] new to group

Hi: A. W. Stegmeyer here.  I've owned and re-firbed one airstream in the early 80's and then sold it because it was a signal axle and made me nervous towing.  Looking for a small fixer upper again.  I'm somewhat disAbled now with a head injury but still can do the work over time.  I live in Tallahassee, FL and would like to find something to live in. . .I have move 3 times in 3 years and I am sick of this!  I have some cash and great credit.

Al Stegmeyer