The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Bellingham, Carnation, Issaquah & Bainbridge, WA - July 30,2000

I am a WBCCI member.  I also am planning to get to Lace at some point when I
head south.  I doubt I will make it in time for the rally.  My friend Don is
there now and he says it is filling up fast in anticipation.

If I were in a place that was 105 degrees, I would be headed there now (c:

  < Did you hit the  bakeries in Polsbo?   >

No, for those who haven't been there...Poulsbo is a Norwegian village...
founded by Scandinavian settlers 100 years ago. The Viking tradition lives
on... bread, chocolate, coffee and the most amazing looking bakeries I've
ever seen.  I did press my nose against the bakery window..... and droll a
little... but I did force myself on by.   I have never seen such awesome
looking goodies.  My trailer is only 25 feet though... and the door is only
what?  Three feet wide?

Hunter