[a/s] Maintenance Questions Continued

OK, where in my trailer is the voltage converter, and how do I access it?
Or for that matter, the fuse block? We've had the thing for a year, and
my wife just found the breakers in the bathroom... :- )

I also found that the air conditioner is drawing a hell of a lot of
current, and I'm wondering if it needs to have the filter cleaned. Then I
wondered if there is an intake filter on this (it's the original unit,
apparently) and how hard it is to access *that*.

Charlie, thanks again for those tips--you're the greatest.

Everyone have a great 4th, and stay safe!

Warren & Mary Ellen
1977 Sovreign 32