Re: [a/s] Maintenance questions-Univolt Convertor

Any suggestions on this problem. While hooked to 110V my 12V lights will not
work and the converter will not charge my battery. However when I plug in to
my Tow V the lights work and the battery charges somewhat. I have taken the
battery out and had it charged but it runs down very fast went back in the
trailer while parked. Could this be just a bad battery or do I have a
problem with the Univolt converter. In the Service manual it talks about
checking the Unilvolt with either Newmark tester or a Triad tester. Sounds
like a dealer task. Thanks

Don Hardman