Re: [a/s] seeking info re:1975 27' overlander

unless there were major changes from '73, you should have:
- pressure regulator in line with "street" water hookup (on my '73
ambassador, it is under the rear bed - close to the hot water manifolding)
- check valve(s) near the water storage tank to prevent the "street"
water from filling (and pressurizing) the main water tank ( the system
is pressurized downstream of the tank when off street )
>     - I don't see any exterior water drains. I do see a pipe the drops out of
> the pan right outboard of  the drivers side rear bumper support. This pipe
> has no plug and doesn't leak any fuids when the pump is on, so I doubt it is
> a water drain.
- sounds like a drain (would only drain if valve(s) would allow) as
there needs to be one for drain-down to prevent freezing

>     This Airstream came with a equalizer hitch. It pulls easier than anything
> else I've ever pulled, except for the weight. We have a 1 ton crew cab pickup
> for a tow vehical with a strong diesel engine, but the combination
> excelerates slowly and doesn't maintain speed on hills out here in the
> Rockies.

- mine feels the same way ( chev 1 ton/454/auto/4.10:1 axle )

still trying to lear up my own electrical gremlins, and will reply if i
make any great breakthroughs.

Morgan
"spud" ('73 ambassador)