[a/s] Bismarck !!!!!

Well,
We made it.  After two nights in Bowman, ND we finally pulled the dimpled
silver golf balls into the International.  The first thing one notices is the
weeds are over a foot high... no one bothered to mow before we got here. What
a mess.

Fortunately it has dried out so no need for my 4WD.

The bad news is we are all here and the activity hub is down a few miles away
at the civic center.  I liked Sarasota much better, everything was right on
site.

They do have trailers and motorhomes for sale here and Airstream has their
sales booth here, but other than that..all the other vendors and the email
booth is down at the civic center.. a real pain in the butt. Glad I can do
email with the cell phone!

Have connected up with George Tripp, Dick and Jane Kenan (who chose to stay
at a campground instead) and Don McIlvane who is from Ontario and used to be
on the list.

I also saw the people from whom I bought my first Airstream... the 21 foot.

Unlike Sarasota we are parked in the "dog section" which suits me just
fine... at Sarasota there was no special dog section.

Don and I went down to the CC to register, but due to the time change
(central not mountain) we were too late...so we will head there tomorrow.

I did buy a replacement filter for my Everpure thing though.

I was thrilled that within 20 minutes of parking the electric guys put in the
power pole and we were lit up.

So, that's todays news from Bismarck...

Hunter