[a/s] Wall-to-wall [was: A mini poll about the classics]

We currently have carpet in ours (was like that when we bought it, used,
about a year ago), and are baffled as to why wall-to-wall is ever
installed in a trailer. Most of us camp in places that involve stepping
directly from the ground into "the living room". Even with a foot wiper
we bring with us a lot of dust, dirt, grass, gravel, mud, weed pods, you
name it. And believe me, Golden Retrievers make it even worse! We'll be
installing a surface (probably cork) that not only won't show much, but
which can also be easily swept/mopped/vacuumed.

Rob