[a/s] Skylight & Bismarck

Okay, so yesterday I called Airstream in Ohio to ask them to bring me a
skylight.

Bad news all around.  1. No skylights in stock...they take weeks to get. I
guess I could call ever dealery in the country...but...nahhhhh  If any of you
have a local dealer I would greatly appreciate you giving them a ring and
asking if they have a 22.5 inch square skylight for a 1996 25' Excella
Classic. I think I want the clear one, not the frosted.

2.  Bismarck. )c:  The woman I spoke to in parts said she is dreading going
there.  The person in charge of some caravan called and said it's freezing
and snowing and there's so much mud they are having to be pulled out by
tractors.

I guess buying a 4 WD will pay off.....

Leaving Cody this morning.  It has been pretty funky weather here.  One
minute it's sunny and nice, the next it's raining, the next it's hailing....
brrr.... I was hoping things would improve in Bismarck.

Off to Buffalo, Wyoming........

Hunter