Re: [a/s] Hitch & Equalizers

As  I said  earlier,  there is quite a bit to setting up a tow vehicle -
trailer hitch  so I will try to work up an outline of the procedure for
you  and get back.   What trailer length and what tow vehicle are you
setting up?   Often the hitches are set up by prof.  hitch shops  but
there has been detailed instructions in print over the years
(complicated enough to drive most  newcomers to the hitch shop)
Ideally, the tow vehicle and the trailer end up perfectly  level ,  ie;
parrallel  to the pavement)       Steve