Re: [a/s] Tow Vehicle

Don, my travel buddy has a 34 foot a/s .  His truck, like mine, is a 3/4 ton
Ford with a powerstroke diesel.

Good choice. The Dodge 3/4 with the Cummins is too. I just like the Ford
better because it has the crew cab...

A far as Suburbans you will *need* the 3/4 ton with the 454...or whatever the
new big engine is.  If you can wait and have the bucks the new suburban
diesel is going to be fabulous according to all reports..

Remember you will be towing almost 10,000 pounds to plan accordingly.

Hunter