Re: [a/s] Moab Utah - June 8th 2000

No dust and dirt while travelling.  Dust and dirt from the dogs and me (c:

As for the cats, the first time I travelled, as a fulltimer, was a horribly
hot day... do you remember that I burned up my brake magnets in
Tennessee..and didn't realize?
I did that standing in traffic, bumper to bumper for maybe an hour.... it was
horribly hot... 90s-100s....I was almost hhysterical .... as soon as I could
I pulled over as expected to find dead cats... not hardly.... the trailer was
almost cool.  Oddly.  I think the silver reflects and the trailer is well
insulated.  That's the hottest they have ever been in and were fine.  I donlt
worry anymore. I am usually where I'm going by 12 noon to 1:00pm anyway.

I saw a show on PBS about cats... one lived in a foundry... next to the forge
where they guessed it was 160 degrees. I don't recommend putting a cat in 160
degrees.. but they can take a lot more heat than dogs.

 <Also, how are you connecting to the Internet?  How often do you use your
cell
 phone connection?  >

Not often.... I stay at places that will let me use their phone.

Hunter