Re: [a/s] UK Airstreamer

Hi Rick (which is my favourite name in the world, BTW)

I've only seen a Wanderer and possibly an old Bambi, both at shows. Never
seen one actually on the road. I have heard rumours of others about, and I
know of a couple which may be for sale (at a price of course).

I have been lurking most of the time, unzubbing of course for holidays,
project is coming along slowly, and as soon as I can get my PC to recognise
the CD rom, I will be able to send pics of the newly installed refurbished
galley area, resplendant in its new turquoise and pale grey colourscheme.

Money problems as usual are inhibiting the purchase of some cosmetic bits,
most especially wheel bearing oil seals, so I can't move it yet, as I need
to place a biggish order for lots of bits. New vent/light shades etc, but
sure it will get moving again soon, maybe next year I'll have something to
show :)