[a/s] Getting ready for maiden trip!

Working on our new to us unit, getting ready for our first trip.  Very
local, but haven;t used a trailer in some years.  We tried to get the
Refrigerator going with no luck.  It was in working order for the las t
owner.  Last fall.  We have tried electric and gas with no  results.  I
looked on the FAQ  but can;t seem to find the cause.   Checked level,
ventilation, power. Any suggestions.  Do you think we will need to
replace it?  Or is it usually worth having them fixed or rebuilt:?
Thanks in advance.

ANN & PETER
YARMOUTH, ME
73 EXCELLA #3571