Re: [a/s] Exhaust brake/mountains/travel route

I'm glad you got the brake and torque-loc installed on your diesel truck.
You will see some long grades in Northern New Mexico and Colorado.  As I
recall, Durango and Cortez are on your route.  The north-bound road to Ouray
over Red mountain Pas is spectacular, as is the view of Ouray from the top.
You might want to stop in Montrose and see the newest National Park - Black
Canyon of the Gunnison.

After SW Colorado, where are you headed?  If  Northern Colorado, send me a
message off-list and we can "talk" further.
Regards,
Jim
'83 Sovereign 31'