Re: [a/s] Drain valves

I'm not the experienced one...and you indicated you're not near a
dealer...but you ARE as near as the telephone.  I don't know what area you
are in, but out here on the westcoast, the dealer is near Tacoma,
Washington...and they are the people I would ask a question like yours...  I
would not get a variety of opinions from 'users' !  I would ask the
experts....FLAT OUT!  If you want to call them toll-free and ask them for a
dealer in your area..(I gave this info earlier today...but here goes
again...my pleassure actually)...call 1-800-253-3310 OR (not toll free but
the 800 # doesn't seem to answer)... Area Code 253-922.7770.  Just ask for
the Service Manager, and ask him your question or for a dealer near to you if
you prefer.
...........cat  P>S.  Oh...and would you share the info you get please?
Thank you.