Re: [a/s] We need a ladder

On a caravan I took last summer, one of the guys had a folding ladder - the
side rails came toward each other and the rungs hinged from the middle when
you folded it up. It made a fairly compact object maybe 6 inches by 3
inches by ? ft for storage. I borrowed it for a quickie job on my roof - it
seemed sturdy enough for my 170 pounds in use. It was just _barely_ tall
enough for me to get on the roof and back.

Look in a MH supplies catalog for it - I think they are sold so the MH guys
can clean the top of their windshields.

Jerry