Re: [a/s] Truck Insurance

Hi Hunter,
Esther and I have our insurance on the van through AARP.  It's Hartford
Insurance Co.  You must join AARP and then you are eligible for their
insurance programs.  It is a great company.  No claims here, but know of a
few who had claims.  They were excellent!  Another good company is Liberty
Mutual.  I had them for my insurance carrier while living in Texas and they
were good.  My truck was stolen and they were very good about working through
the issues.

Have been folllowing your adventures and enjoying the commentary.  We will be
leaving the end of May for our trip to Minneapolis and surrounding area.
Really miss being on the road.  We put tile inside our house and that was my
excuse to put the AS at Recreation Plantation for a week and one day.  The
girls (dogs) thought they were at camp.  They had fun meeting new dogs and
smelling new smells.]

Look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

Chris and Esther