[a/s] CB antennas

Norma:

The CB in our old Suburban is a Uniden, I think.  Anyhow, it operates
through a setup that makes the entire tow vehicle the antenna; so, we don't
need an external antenna.  It works great.  It's called "Hidden EARS - by
George."  The brochure I have for it only gives George James' address.  I
don't know if it was his invention or if he was the agent, but his by-line,
"by George" - which he used when he wrote for the Blue Beret - appears all
over it, and the testimonials seem to indicate that it's his own thing.  I
don't know if he still sells them, or maybe his son, George III, sells
them.  In any event, his address from the brochure is

George James, Jr.
P.O. Box 441
Franklin, NC 28734

This PO box may be bogus if he's not in that business anymore, as I
suspect.  He *does*, however, still live in Franklin.

George is a VAC member, and is in the WBCCI directory.

- Dick
(5368)