[a/s] Squirrely Explorers

Christopher Columbus may have been a squirrely explorer when you really
think about it. But when it comes to Fords, mine was what I would
consider squirrely when pulling until I installed (here it comes) my
Hensley Arrow. The squirrels moved out, and I'm a happy camper. Did
those other guys with an Explorer try a Hensley?

Seriously Hunter, I do think you are right about lighter short wheelbase
vehicles being less desirable as tow vehicles. If I were just starting
this process or buying a new vehicle, it would be the F250 just about
like yours only white or silver and with one of those fold up office
things in the middle.

John H.