Re: [a/s] Electric trailer jack

Then you have someone STUPID like the guy who sold me mine, who let the
electricity extend the iron tube to the fullest extent possible to hold the
front end of the A/S up.  Extending it that far BENT the tube INSIDE of the
outer iron tube!  So, now it will only extend a little ways.  Fortunately, we
noticed it when it was just about bent...and so it will work.  But, its
limited now.
I have the literature on a hydraulic hitch WHEEL from New Zealand.  Anyone
else have one of those?  If so, let us know.  It's so you can back the rig in
and then pivot the front of it.  (Might be kinda hard with a bigger rig like
mine -32')
.............my 2cents again............CC