Re: [a/s] Hitches/bent sway control ball bracket

This is what we have and you are right, we just might have backed up a
little, but I don't remember it.  It is my job to jump out and take them off
when we are "parking." I sometimes Tom will forget I am back there. LOL They
do make a lot of noise.  The Hensley sounds great to me but I don't think Tom
would stand still for the cost. If it could be removed and used if we ever
upgraded it might not be so scary on the old billfold. LOL Thank you and
everyone that has responded.  I felt that we had done something that was
dangerous and might cost us our home.

Kathy