[a/s] bathroom remodel

hi guys,

looking for some ideas on a bathroom remodel we are doing on our 1976
21' argosy trailer.  seems it's been done before and it's pretty bad!
there's some old gold trim used between the shower stall and pan in the
bottom and a WHOLE lot of caulk/silicone mixed!

question is, we want to replace the metal trim with something more
appropriate.  the shower is pop-riveted to the pan but there is still a
seam and it needs to be water tight.  any suggestions on what material/s
to use?

thx,
sandi
murphy, oregon