Re: [a/s] New Refrigerators need 12vdc, messes up my solar system

Thank you for your suggestion. Last night I installed our Trace C30-A charge
controller. We had it hooked up years ago for our PVs that were mounted on
the roof of our home. About 3 years ago I mounted the PVs near the top of
our tower that supports the wind generator. We haven't used the C30-A for
all that time. I was playing around all morning "tweaking" it. Thanks for
your thoughts. Joe from Long Island, NY