Re: [a/s] longer airstreams???

Randall,

I spoke with a fellow in west Texas a few days ago, and he said he had a
35 foot '91 airstream for sale which he had bought from the first owner.
It was advertised in the Ft Worth Star Telegram for sale. I don't know
if he really knew what he was talking about, but he swore it was an
'anniversary edition' a/s and is 35'. I had considered asking the list
if there was such a thing, but have been kind of busy. Check it out:

http://www.star-telegram.com/classified/recreation.htm     search for
airstream

C233:Campers - Travel Trailers [MAR 31]

        AIRSTREAM 91 35' Limited 60th Aniv. Ed. Like new $26,950 817
517-7867

John H.