[a/s] 20 Questions (the beginning)

Hello all - It's crunch time at the Robinson
household! Our house sold in 2 days and it's time to
get the A/S ready for the road and 3-4 months in
Canada and Alaska. 1) Yesterday I removed the pink
carpet, the blue & green carpet under that and the
padding under that. Nothing was under the furniture,
but additional pieces were in the closets, etc. Based
on earlier discussions, I am going to use sheet vinyl.
The floor is smooth with no sign of water damage, but
there are some metallic fasteners (wavy steel,
installed on end) that stick up here and there. There
were 3-4 out of 30-40 that protruded. These will pound
into the floor, but do they work free and cut the
flooring from beneath? Does anything need to be done
to stop this?
2) There is an "end table" to the curbside of the
sofa. The face of the table opens and there is a
storage compartment for the jack handle, wheel chocks,
and more. There is also a small door which opens
toward the sofa and there are a number of loose wires
behind it. These look like the wiring harness for an
automobile radio (power, antenna, etc.). It would be
an ideal location for the "home entertainment center",
but I haven't found any speaker wires anywhere. Where
should I look? (The TV 12V socket and the 2 prong
antenna socket is on the other end of the sofa next to
the galley on my model / year.) Does anyone have
suggestions for speaker locations?
3) My vehicle has a large (4-1/2 foot high) Dometic
refrigerator. Is there an operators manual available
for this model? (I'll check for a model number on the
next trip to the storage yard.)
4) Most important, I believe, is the bottom of the
vehicle. The clamps which hold the propane lines in
place are almost all hanging loose. It appears they
were held in place with sheet metal screws. Is that
right or were they riveted to the the skin? If sheet
metal screws were used, are there thicker skin places
where they attached? The lower skin is also loose in a
number of places. It appears that a galvanic reaction
may be the culprit here as when I push the skin up,
the screw is still there, but the hole is larger. Is
it best to use a larger screw, or to put a "fender
washer" under the existing screw? (This also applies
to the hose clamps.)
5) Is there a source for Wiring diagrams, owners
manuals, etc?
That's it for now, but there will be more! Thanks for
any and all help!

Doug Robinson, 1975 25' TradeWind
WBCCI #1809, VAC