[a/s] Re: Solar panels

Solar panels are definitely the way to go! We had 5
Simons 75 watt each installed on our Silver Streak
roof, along with a Trace 1500 watt inverter/charger, 6
years ago. We don't even use the converter any more,
they are dinosaurs their time past. We find our
batteries are perfectly charged all the time now, and
can use the 27" TV, microwave,....everything but the
Air conditioner, which is too impractical to run on
deep cycle batteries. But with three Fantastic Fans
going full speed, who need refrigerative cooling??
Solar is the way to go, I love them! And want my rig
TOTALLY self suffient. I started out with 14 batteries
stored in the back of my 1 ton truck, now I am down to
6, because of weight. The trailer has two of it's own.
So that is 8. Solar panels are only as good as their
battery bank. Now if the trailer ONLY had larger
holding tanks, than 22 and 26 gallon, 33 fresh
water!!!

Arizona Silver Streaker, taking advantage of the free
god given Arizona sun!!