Re: [a/s] central vacuum unit/fixing blender motor

Wow! that is a generous offer! We rarely use ours,
partly as the filters are not easy to find. We carry
an upright with us now, with hose and wand
attachments. It cleans the carpet and all else, and
filters are easy to find. Our built-in unit still
works fine, but I am curious, does anyone really use
them?
Also you may find as I do, that fixing most small
motors is a breeze. Just take it apart and look for
anything unusual, like burnt points etc. I am sure
that a blender motor in an Airstream could not be
"worn out", as how often would something like that be
used?? I bet it just needs a little attention....
Of course I am a man that can fix anything, including
rebuilding engines....
Arizona Silver Streaker