[a/s] A/S Polish

Hi Martin -

I bought the Makita orbital you mention. Although we have not done alot on
our 65 yet, only a test patch, it seems to give a mirror polish if you go
slow. Also in talking to ClassicRV in CA, they also use an orbital at 1500
RPM to polish their very expensive A/S restorations.

We have purchased several differnet polishing compounds and will do
additional tests.

The problem is that our RV park has not turned on the water yet and I cannot
start striping the clearcoat. We are using a striper from ZEP to take off
the clearcoat.

I'm amazed at the high price of polishing compounds - $30 to $40 per pound
from some sources. If anyone has any cheaper solutions, please let us know.

Wally