Re: [a/s] Top-of-Ga to I-75

Hunter:

         Thanks.  Yes, I have several such trip-making programs and a
couple of city programs (including Rand McNally's
StreetFinder.  Unfortunately, the Rand McNally database they sent me (in
Jan., 2000) was several years out of date, and I have returned it.)  I just
wanted to see what the listies recommended; I'll definitely see what the
DeLorme program has to offer.  I'll also get a AAA triptik.
          We're planning to meet friends in MI and OH, tour some in the SW,
then head for Bismarck with the Region 4 (Ohio) caravan; so, AAA will get a
lot of requests from us this year!

Dick
(5368)