Re: [a/s] HELP. rotting frame

Roy, sounds and looks like a great project. I have some concern about
buckling the skin. Perhaps if you could get something between the frame and
the shell (in the space where the rotted plywood exists) and provide some
support at the base - would be beneficial. Perhaps some square tubing or
channel, to take some of the shell load off of the window openings. With
regards to insulation, flat roofers use a rigid board insulation. It
provides an improved R-factor, cannot settle, is not desired as a nesting
material for critters and can take compressive loads. If we remove our
underbelly I will probably be going to the rigid board insulation. It may
require caulking at seams or filling with rockwool at intersections for "air
sealing". Joe from Long Island.