Re: [a/s] noiseypower converter

Hi Dan, solar panel were purchased from Go Solar at 516 7272224, Gary
Minnick. I found that the unisolar panels are much more tolerant of shading.
We often boondock in wooded areas or beaches. Of course the beaches pose no
problem with the shading. We mounted the solar panels between the AC and the
bathroom vent (we have a 31' rear bath). We ran the wires down our
refrigerator vent. I secured the wires with "dabs" of silicone caulking. The
panels are mounted on 21/2" angles. We cut the angles into about 6" pieces.
the angles were riveted to ribs were possible and to the skin with caulking
were necessary. The panels are slightly elevated on the sides due to the
curvature of the Airstream roof. This actually is better because it allows
ventilation preventing a heat build up in the panels that negatively impact
their efficiency. We have a total of 66 watts. Since we changed our lighting
to fluorescent as opposed to the orig. incandescent, we have plenty of power
and our batteries are frequently equalized. Joe from Long Island.