RE: [a/s] Propane Vehicles (was: New member intro.)

Mike:

         I don't think so...The tunnel under the bay at Baltimore won't let
RVs go with propane bottles (at least they would not in 1969, the last time
I was there).  I am guessing, but I suspect that gasoline, being largely
liquid at ambient temperature and pressure (but with a high volatility)
would not wreak as much havoc on trapped motorists (and might be easier to
contain) as a broken propane bottle, full of a liquid that vaporizes at
ambient temperature and pressure.  Just a guess, not known fact.

- Dick
(5368)