[a/s] I MADE IT !!!

Who can say that prayers are not answered.  I have always wanted an A/S and
we just got one.   I always thought they were so classy.   I haven't even
seen it yet, but I am happy. My husband says it is a '65 Land Yacht
something.  I will probably see it later today.  So watch for me, because I
will probably need some help from ya'll.

1)  I do need know that the old toilet had been replace with one that has no
holding tank. So does anyone know where I can get one?

2)  Also has anyone polished one themselves?  I saw where Airmark Surfacing
tools out of Tulsa does it for $90-100. I can't go that route.  His pictures
were beautiful.

3)  Where can you get the Polish?  Do you need a special Polisher?

4) Where we live there is a Company called Gruman that works on airplanes and
it is connected with a Technical school,  I thought of checking with them,
but Dale says they probably don't do any of that [polishing].  I think that I
will check it out anyhow.  Has anyone ever used a resource like this?

Thanks
Gail Andrews