Re: [a/s] New Airstream(s) owner

I just finished putting oak parquet in my 23' and it looks like a million!
Very easy except a lot of tedious cutting and fitting. (did that sound right?
) The wood actually floats on the rather rubbery cement and is strong enough
to bridge rather large floor imperfections. It may even add to the overall
strength of the floor. Living in the Mojave Desert, I have little concern
with water and humidity. Just damp-mop once in a while.

Jerry S.
dsrtquest in Las Vegas NV
70 Safari (desert camper)
79 Ambassador (home)