Re: [a/s] New member intro.

Hi Cecil and Hunter,

Well, here I go with the western Kansas thing again.  I can think of 8 pickups
that run on propane in our small town of 950.  There are probably more including
the farm pickups.  Most of these pickups date from the late 70s to early 80s.
These are usually pickups that are driven locally and not across the country.  I
understand you  take a small hit on the horsepower side when burning propane but
according to what gas, diesel or propane are doing at the time they can be the
most efficient on the money side.

Cecil, I would think, at times, it would be a real pain to find filling for
propane when traveling cross country.

Hunter, the tanks are not all that large.  They lay cross ways in the bed behind
the cab, they are about 20 inches across and four feet wide and will take the
pickup about as many miles as a tank of gas would.

Eric Johnson
76 International 25'