Re: [a/s] Hitch adjustment

I am not sure what you mean.  If you mean are there any other choice of
hitches my answer to you would be the following.  After you have a trailer
and a tow vehicle chosen go to a vendor that carries a variety of hitches
and is capable of installing them.  Yes, make sure you  go to a dealer that
handles the Henseley.  Then discuss with this dealer the pros and cons of
the various hitches that are available to you.  If the dealer right off
starts pushing a particular hitch without offering a satisfactory
explanation why that hitch was chosen for your trailer and tow vehicle go to
another dealer.

If you go to the Can-Am-Rv website   http://www.can-am-rv.com  you will find
a web page specifically devoted to hitches.  It is good reading and I
suggest you read it before talking to a vendor.

Are there other choices of lists?  There are two Airstream Newsgroups.  I
don't find them as useful as this Airstream.Net.  Others may disagree.

Pete