[a/s] New member intro.

Hi all! I joined the list a few days ago and have been "copying the
mail". For the past six years I have been living in a 31" A/S. but have
been unable to travel with it. The time is coming when I'll be able to
"hit the road", and I am considering my options.
The first is "refurbish vs replace" the trailer. Anyone know about the
cost to refurb? How about refurbing while living in the trailer?
Then there is the tow vehicle issue. Has anyone had experience with
propane powered vehicles? Particularly the availability and cost of
propane for vehicle fuel?
With new vehicles selling for as much as many houses, I will be going
for the best used one I can get, and want to start getting up to speed
on the subject,
Thanks for any info.  Cecil Tumlinson