Re: [a/s] Hitch adjustment

It would appear that this list has become a forum for pushing for a
particular type of hitch.  Those who have one or who sell them seem to want
everyone else to have them, especially because they claim to be more unsafe
without it.

I recall a former listee being more or less coerced off of this list because
of the appearance of advertising which was considered inappropriate.

How are the discussions we have seen on this list recently different from
the ones we saw regarding the polishing of trailers that were prevelant some
months ago?

I'll be honest.  I like receiving information about products.  I don't like
being made to feel that I am a potential hazzard on the highway if I don't
use certain products.

Maybe I am the only one who feels this way.  If so then I am the one that
should excuse himself from this list.

Pete