[a/s] New to list, looking for family Airstream trailer !

Greetings !

My name is George Dunlap and I live in Powell, Ohio north of Columbus,
Ohio. I have joined Airstream group, because I have come to feel that
for quality and fun, Airstream is the way

My wife and 2 children (8 & 5) are ready to hit the road this summer.  I
am looking for suggestions of what size Airstream to start with.  My
wife and I are both 45 and enjoy our weekends with our children taking
day trips, now I want to start staying over night.

Your help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

George Dunlap