Re: [a/s] New Airstream(s) owner

Hi Wally & Isabel-

Welcome to the group.  Your Airstream purchase experiences brought back many
memories of our own A/S "hunt" a few years ago.  We looked at a bunch of
different A/S trailers that were in various states of disrepair, neglect,
abuse and just plain worn out.  When we finally saw our Overlander ('66), it
was such a relief to find an Airstream in great shape that we could afford,
that we bought it on the spot!

Good luck with your new (now 2) Airstreams...you've certainly caught the
disease in record time  ;-)

As far as anyone knows, there is no cure for "Airstream-itis" so you might
as well dive in and enjoy yourselves.

Tom
--
Tom & Jan Greenberg, West Bloomfield, MI
'66 26' Overlander & Hensley Hitch