Re: [a/s] Flooring / carpet replacement

We have an '83 Excella and the carpet was put down before all the built-ins.
We just removed the carpet that had replaced the original.  When the
previous owners recarpeted, they didn't remove the couch, rear twins,
credenza, etc. just left the original carpet there.  We also intend to leave
it.

Our luck, all the plywood is in great shape, but we are considering a
protective coat of some type before laying the new carpet.  Any suggestions
besides epoxy?

Tricia & Conrad

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net